Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Morning, how can I help you ?


So, I was going to upload some piccies to bring some life to this half dead blog but i REALLY can't be bothered to do any of it. I shall post up a link instead :D (Y)


On another note, I've started a weeks worth of work experience at the receptionist desk in my moms clinic :) Its been great since, I have strange adversions to games like Diner Dash and Sushi Train... booking appointment = meal order, appointment = reservations, meals = patients, customers = doctors and etc... Seriously, how is that not fun !
Personally, I think its safe to say that I have had alot of experience in 'the clinic life' and I feel very much at home in a clinic but let me say that Mbro is quite out of the norm. The patients are quirkier (and not in a starshollow way), the patient to doctor ratio is positively skewed favouring the patients ( i think i got that wrong), everything is electronic, so one small slip of the finger might make a patient 81 instead of 18 (i did that today..very embarassing), and there are ALOT of phonecalls and angry patients to cater for (grrrr...). But inspite of that, the drama thrills me ,I love it and I don't mind seconds. :D
wish me luck :)
also ikicwu