Thursday, September 17, 2009

I pick woggies in monopoly


I think woggies are cute ^^ v

On a separate note, its been getting much hotter in the Melbo and the jumper I'm wearing is just making me hot.. oh yes.. hawt... and my *sexy legs*. Speaking of hot its gonna get much hotter for me for the next couple of days as the Lees make their way down to the GC ! Yeh dawg... Gold Coast here we come. So, expect an absence from the Janey on msn before I come back again to grace the internet world on Tuesday :) YES you shall all miss meee.. YES YOU SHALL... or not :(

Also, ily more than imy and nekkid jupiters :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

ilymtimyanjtt :) thanks for the tomyum soup that i am still craving.

dont have fun in gc. i miss you epic weekend.

sarah said...

and yes woggies in monopoly X)