Monday, November 30, 2009

Hydroxide Nitrate Bromine-Oxide

Apparently I don't update frequently enough. Its not that I have nothing to update. I honestly can't be bothered reliving these days events. I guess if you know me well enough you should already know what's been happening in my life and these things that have been happening I would honestly rather forget. What a weekend it has been though. Exams have come and gone and the long anticipated weekend too. So, here's my weekend in numbers

3 days
72 hours
2 cities
3 different locations
3 sleepovers
1 great family

18 hours of sleep
72 hours of fun
1 bed made for 2
1 nerd fest
1 cup of milk

5 carols
1 turkey
1 ham
3 lost ping-pong balls
1 everlasting message

1 D&m
2 friends
1 issue
1 hug
0 solution
Iodine Americium Strontium-Yiridium

No comments: