Thursday, March 26, 2009

Puffed

To be honest, I miss running competitively alot. I miss participating in big events like the 400m. I miss the smell of the hot rubber track. I miss the anticipation of the gun shot. I miss the foot steps and the breaths you hear from people behind you. I miss the roaring cheers. I miss how accomplishing it feels to win however painful the race was. I miss winning :(

I miss how awesome Saga house was .I miss being the co-star runners with Lyn. I miss being so confident of winning that we could plan out which races we would j
oin so that we could win all of them. I miss breaking 4x400m records. Miss Liew come to this side of Australia !

But alas, those days are over. I feel so unfit ... Just went for a run and barely lasted 25mins of pace running .RAWRR... volleyball redeem me !

No comments: