Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thinking about

So, I thought I should share about something more substantial than my love for cute asian guys. Infatuation, I swear...

Was just thinking about the four months that has gone by this year all too fast. What have I accomplished either than losing more and more of my close friends slowly, not by my own doings but of pure circumstances but still, lost hurts most of the time.

And sometimes I do not only lose my close friends but my closest friend. God seemed extremely distant this year, like I was lost or just left in the dust by the others around me. but hey everyone comes with flaws and He says if you continue to seek Him, you will find Him. 

Lol, this sounds like a long and possibly. loves it. sighface. Anyways, I'm sickies so I think that half explains why I am emo-tion. I'm sick so often... Immune system fail. 

For some reason I thought ..hmmm maybe God makes people sick so that they can experience what others hurt feels like. Cause I am an ignorant child. If its not happening to me, who cares right ? Ok, I'm not that mean but the truth of the matter is that we are human, and more often than not we think about ourselves constantly and sickies make us think twice about others who are suffering too. God is so smart... but still I wanna be not sickies T.T

Thinking about friends.... I laugh . Where would I be without you guys? You people are scattered all over the place/world, near and far but that leaves no boundaries for you and I and your impact you have made to this emo child once upon a time. The memories shared, the stories told, hurt and healing, love and hope :) 
And for these 15 years you guys have built every piece of me to become what I am today, all the good and the bad..... So here's to you, and to infinity and beyond  :)

emo much ? pointless much?

No comments: