Sunday, April 26, 2009

16


Currently -snuggled up in front of the TV watching The Prince and Me (coz we all love fairytales)

'THE' day is over and it has certainly been sweet indeed. Apart from losing all my sticker photos and phoerah and MYkad because people are mean and break into your cars and take all your valuables, all is fine and I love you guys more than ever for helping out and for huggles. It is true when Jesus said,

19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where mothBold and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal  
Matt 6:19-20

I'm not hurt and this has not affected my well being only traumatised, but it has certainly taught me a lesson. One to be learnt from but lets not talk any further into that. 

BIRTHDAYS are awesome ,though John John does not share the same sentiments ...I be rebelious and like brithdays !muhaha... lameface.
Birthday spent
-with a surprise ruined again lol
- dozens of fb and phone msgs
 and pic msg from here and abroad :) <3
-having a 'full house' forum with my extended family whom I <3>
- laughing at Jason, I mean Jon and their angelic voices
- getting my car broken into
- huggled and huggling
- Milo-ing Malaysian style with the australian cappucino 
-with Jason farts
- Yum Chas at Kam fook
- 12% and 90% love
- YD 
- formal dates and lots and lots of unnecessary screaming
- STYLE-ish presents :) <3
- lots of DVDs and CDs and books 
- spending time with the most
 awesomtastic people 
-loved and loving

and now the movie is over and maybe fairytales might come true after all ..... ;)

arabic poto khootan ?
photos by Fibi