Sunday, June 21, 2009

stolen from sarah who stole from phoebe who prolly stole it from someone else

[1] i’ve come to realize that, my last ex : is.... fill in the blanks. hi mom.why is this the first question T.T (laugh in dream in head)

[2] i’ve come to realize that, when i talk : I instantly change accents according to the person I'm talk to you. Also, my accent gets incredibly confused in the midst of an array of accents...

[3] i’ve come to realize that, i love : you. alot. but you're just too stupid to realize. RAWR.

[4] i’ve come to realize that, my friends : are the best things that has ever happened to me. :)

[5] i’ve come to realize that, i’ve lost : my sense of direction and my ability to wake up at insane hours.

[6] i’ve come to realize that, i hate : being alone and bored and sarahless weekends.

[7] i’ve come to realize that, marriage : is just wayyy too far to be even thinking about. or is it ? 8D

[8] i’ve come to realize that, somewhere, someone : is living without the comfort of friends and a roof over their heads without music, without love, without Jesus and here I am sitting moaning about my 'horrible' life.

[9] i’ve come to realize that, i’ll always : know I'm loved by them people that were there all along.

[10] i’ve come to realize that, the last time i truly cried : the people I loved the most were there to make me feel all better :)

[11] i’ve come to realize that, my cell phone : is called a HANDphone in the janey world.... pshh mobile phone... wtv.

[12] i’ve come to realize that, when i wake up in the morning : I always wished I slept that much earlier the night before but thts made all better by 7am wake up msges :D

[13] i’ve come to realize that, before i go to sleep at night : i think about the things I wished I did that day.

[14] i’ve come to realize that, right now i am thinking about : the resolution.

[15] i’ve come to realize that, i get on MySpace : to stalk people that I can't bring myself to add on FB. shame shame la....

[16] i’ve come to realize that, today : i didn't get enough sarahtime :(

[17] i’ve come to realize that, tonight : I should be doing my work but here I am instead...

[18] i’ve come to realize that, school : was incredible in Malaysia.... and I miss it.

[19] i’ve come to realize that, tomorrow :is another day full of potential and frost and exam results....pofejnikbsefle

[20] i’ve come to realize that, if i had never entered the world : there would be less confusion between the first jane lee and the second in BOL.

[21] i’ve come to realize that, i like : kissy face noises I get when I receive an email

[22] i’ve come to realize that, without my family : I couldnt be the luckiest girl in the world.

[23] i’ve come to realize that, true love : came down and He's mine :)

[24] i’ve come to realize that, too many : saturdays with rah cannot be bad. can it ? :D

[25] i’ve come to realize that, the next few people I want to tag is : reading this righhhttt NOW

1 comment:

sarah said...

how is this emo at all?

MOBILE PHONE. pls. 75% fob.

i love you A LOT. and you're too smart get 85% to realise.