Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's late.

There's this thing about late nights that make my mind not wanna sleep although my eyes protest. So, I decided to blog instead cause no one else is online.... I've been thinking about what career I wanted to pursue lately and as many of you would know it would be probably in the field of medicine for now. Why am I sounding so professional ?Ok, so yes doctor doctor. *put the lime in the coconut*

The funny thing is that all my life I could remember always being opposed to pursuing medicine cause my mom is infamous 'Dr Siew' and I surely can't be THAT. Its way to hard..... or is it ? So, despite that secret longing I always had to be as good as her I deferred to other choices instead ;

-Chef =cause I like food..
-Accountant = cause I'm asian...
-Architect = cause i liked THE SIMS
-Business Woman = I used to work in mom's clinic selling various stuff.
-DOCTOR *gasp* = I've been watching House and ER lately...

And oh how those career goals varied.... They were so.. RANDOM. They all had one thing in common though, it needed alot of WORK and here I am warming my bum(equipment). How on earth am I supposed to get from where I am now to THAT.. noejfseknuioaheeu....
So, I watch more House and more ER to persuade myself that yeh if Kumar and Alexis Bledel and a lame drug addict can do it... WHY CAN"T I... PSHHH..
I actually don't know where I'm going with this.. but all I know is that I need You and I've gotta start working.. and I'm secretly hoping that this idea of me being a doctor will never fade away. Dr Lee.

ARE YOU AFRAID NOW ?
gnight.

No comments: