Friday, July 2, 2010

That's where I want to stay

Ok, I really don't wanna seem uber holy, cause I'm on a spiritual high after camp or anything but seriously how true is this message ? Can you imagine the epic-ness that would come out of just living this lifestyle of worship and not needing to be coaxed into a 'mood' of worship, but just being in the mood of worship even before Sunday morning comes. We are called to be 'presence people'. People that not only worship on Sunday mornings and Friday nights in God's presence but people LIVING in God's presence every single day. I'm not saying its easy, I'm just saying that I'm trying. I am however afraid that this is only but a 'spiritual' phase that I'm in, that this 'phase' will soon come to pass when school starts and theres everything else except God on my mind. Thats what I'm afraid off, but I'm trying. ;)

1 comment:

muddleglum said...

I thought the idea was faith - accepting God's reality. What will you do when He tells you that He will no longer allow you to feel "christian" but you will find confidence in seeing how you love love others, and how you faith is growing?

Looking for a spiritual feeling will come back and bite you someday, so He want to wean you away.

Hope this makes sense and doesn't seem to be insulting -- I'm just "next blog"ing through.