Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thirty four .....

As the smell of cardboard overwhelm the house...and the collected memories remain compressed in boxes....
I'd be lying if I told you I don't feel a thing ,I'd be lying if I told you I was ok with leaving .To be honest , my eyes well up with tears everytime I think of the amazing friends I have to leave .My mind make somersaults when I think of starting a fresh without the support of my fellow confidants .My heart aches for those who will miss me but do not know how much more I have already missed them .But all that is nothing compared to the yearning of my heart to come back to this family in Subang that I've shared so much with even before I leave .

But I'd also be lying if I told you I wasn't excited about going down under and starting a new life ,discovering the real world and stepping out of my comfort zone into the chilly waters of reality .I may fall ,but pain only reminds us were hurt and that we need to be cured .Such times is when I will deeply cherish God and my loved ones .For His strength is made PERFECT through weakness .Amen ?! I shall boast in my weakness for that is when I am strong in His power .

34 days and not counting .My legs tremble at the thought .

No comments: