Saturday, December 1, 2007

This Is fun

Courtesy of Liesl Tan tagging everyone on the face of the earth ....

Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer even if it doesn't make sense.
4. Give your comment on the answer, how they actually relate.
5. Tag 5 humans.


How are you feeling today? Thinking bout you- Norah Jones (yess ,I'm thinkin bout Y.O.U ! )

Will you get far in life? Daddy's little girl -Michael Buble (forever daddy's lil girl baybeh ! )

What is your best friends theme song? Its Your Love -Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill ( okayy , Now this is coincidental .. LOL )

What's your highschool like? All My life-Foo Fighters ( I guess it is )

How can you get ahead in life?Don't cha wanna ride ?-Joss Stone (I do ! )

What's the best thing about your best friends? Lessons Learned- Carrie Underwood (Most definitely)

Describe your parents . I'll Make A Man Out Of You -Mulan (Oh my goodness .... A MAN !??!!? )

How's your life going?When I'm Gone -3 Doors Down (will you remember me ?)

First song played on my birthday. So Long Sweet Summer-Dashboard Confessionals

Will you have a happy life? If God Made You-FIve For Fighting (He did !! HE did !!! )

What do your friends think of you? Wonderwall-Oasis (whats a wonder wall ? o.O ?? )

Do people secretly lust after you?Joyful Joyful- Sister Act II (ohhkayyy .......)

How can you make yourself happy? Photgraphs-Nickelback (oh ,yes they do :)

What should you do with your life? The Fast and The Furious- Teriyaki Boyz (am i supposed to live in Tokyo ?? I wonder if you know !! ) LMAO

Will you ever have child? I Don't Wanna Miss A thing -Aerosmith (mmmmm ....)

What song will you dance like a freak to? How Come -James Morrison

What does your mum think of you? Ladies Choice -Zac Efron (wth ! first they'll make a man out of me than i'm the Ladies Choice !?!?! I'm destined ... )

What is your deep dark secret?Everything-Michael Buble ( XD )

What's your mortal enemy theme song? Animals-Nickelback (ahahahah .... animals .. )

What is your personality like? A Beautiful Day- Gym Class Heroes ( wahh .... terharunya ... LOL)

What song will be played at your wedding? When You Were Young-The Killers (I liked u better when you were young la ,lahling .... XD )

No comments: