Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blues Clues

I've started to miss Malaysia for some odd reason. Just thought you people up there should know tht :P
I still remember you guys ok. Once in awhile I open up my secret shoebox in which I keep all my treasured possesions; letters, cards, name tags, presents, tickets, brochures and other randoms. Each one holding memories that I never wish to forget. Every letter I read brings fresh memories, to when it was given, the time I read it, the people, the sights. I remember it all. Sigh. Everyone should write more letters.
Some of the letters in there in particular were read in the plane on the 20th of Jan at 9.00pm. How much of an idiot I must have looked like then, balling my eyes out as I read each of them over and over again. Sigh, sadface much.
As life keeps moving, I guess I'll go ahead and join him/her/it but lets keep the memories on a stand still :)
Love yous !
*ay-am kam-bing beg* !

Sharpen the knives!
Slaughter the fattened calf!
The Babi's comin home!

No comments: