Saturday, October 25, 2008

FREEDOM

As the day of my freedom approaches, I must be lying if I told you I was not going to miss my dear parents because they are all parents should be(which makes it annoying sometimes).
You see, I live most of my life with rules and with boundaries and dad and mom play the role of enforcing these rules. Now, you might think I am being a total whack job but I take security and comfort in my rules and boundaries as I take security in my parents. haha.. cause they keep the bad people away. Also because guilt has always had its way with me when I do do something out of the rules and thus, I always remain the 'good girl'.
I admit curiosity has led me to chilly waters sometimes but I never go far. These restrictions have brought me to this point and I am nothing but a happy child, very reluctant on leaving my comfort zone.
So, don't be too worried mom/dad, I'll be good and eat my fish and vege and meet my curfew and also make John eat his fish and fruits. I know your trust in me is on the line during these 3 weeks and I promise you, I will not dissapoint :) Now go and have 3 weeks of fun filled relaxation. Love you !

No comments: