Monday, November 17, 2008

Wonglee-Proffesional fan girls

Last wednesday, the HSM crew were in town not all of them but only the most important ones ofcourse. Can you say Zefron, Vannessa and Ashley ??!
haha, well if you know me well enough I was never keen in all this Disney musical business but just to find out what the whole hoo-ha was, I decided to go to their premiere with none other than Ms Wong .
'With Sarah again !?' you say ? Yeah I'm sick of her. Nah please, I kid I kid !! I do most of my crazy with her and she IS a 19yr old HSM fangirl anyway. Whats there not to love ! :D
Following are some pro stalker vids.
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zf3Hz3zeYTE&hl=en&fs=1">
Turn your speakers right up and then imagine that girly fangirl scream x3000 and then you've got your noise level in that place. I swear a girl was screaming right in my ear, seriously as if Zefron would like a screaming wife. Thats why you're here anyway right ?? *ZEFRON MARRY ME !!!!*
Ashley Tisdale was gorgeous and by far the nicest of the lot.

As you can see, I filmed a total random that I thought was Zefron, apparently not XD. I is noob. Vannessa could hardly be seen under the swarm of publicists and big buff bodyguards. She is tiny already !!

Being the pro fan girls that we are, Sarah and I found a way to the VIP section (after being told off by security... twice.) It was totally unintentional when we went up instead of down in the lift and so we found ourselves in the VIP section just feets away from our stars. AMAZING. so star struck. You can hear me say 'Hi Vanessa' LOL

After, we managed to find the back entrance where the stars would exit and well filmed them somemore.
BUT our stalking did not end there, instead it heightened and got so very more interesting but you just HAD to be there. Involved were, a chrysler, Kenny Ortega,a Kia ,the HSM stars and a whole lot of petrol.

I think we both had a blast. Am I converted ?? GASP !! *HAAAAP*

2 comments:

sarah said...

I think we both had a blast. Am I converted ?? GASP !! *HAAAAP*

HAAAaAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPp !!!!!

ARE YOU ? MUAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!

best. im going to link you .

czar said...

awesome!!!!

been looking for big girls tops like HSM.