Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Famous on Flinders

We are FAMOUS !John and I recently discovered that all our videos actually got views !! By over 200 people !! AND comments !like actual comments from people I don't know. WOWW. like seriously I am so overwhelmed/jakun-ed although its like only 200 views compared to well, a thousand. All in all, I'm pretty darn satisfied. Keep the views coming !! Kudos to anyone that commented or rated !! (I must say that was not a very good vid at all actually)

Following up on the event through Facebook, I discovered even more very fascinating news. Like how....

THAT is so a cut from one of MY videos which someone posted on FB photos. Link here.
Maybe I should copyright my stuff next time :P

( I am now in correspondence with the guy who put it up XD )


and how...

THIS photo, also found on FB has a very familiar face in it ...hmmm

1 comment:

sarah said...

nice face.

so cool.