Thursday, December 11, 2008

Phoerah

World, meet Phoerah my brand spanking new Nikon D60. Isn't she LOVELYYYY. Ok, I admit she doesn't have the natural, classic and traditional glow of my manual SLR Haley but I guess you gotta keep up with the times. Speaking of keeping up with the times am I kuno or did everyone suddenly get an artistic photography spark while I was away and decided to purchase a DSLR.
Just the other day, I was irritated to see young lala teens hauling their DSLR as if it was a fashion statement, the 'in' thing as they go along and snap photographs of randoms too look 'cool' .Its like ,"You don't have one ? Well you're not cool. Go and hang out with them compact cameras.." PSHHHH...
Ok, maybe I'm just overeacting and being hypocritical but atleast I know some stuff and willing to learn before I jump into the deep end.

3 comments:

sarah said...

best name ever.

or you could call it.

JIST.

lol (:

i want to be a lala girl !

sarah said...

ps.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Andrew Morley said...

that is quite cool. my drum kit's gonna be better though. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!