Sunday, May 31, 2009

Keep me burning...

He still bites things
He's still bite sized

But now he's just a lil bit more fashionable

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note. Things I need to work on.
-prioritise work and play and dooties and doods and God above all
-get into the Word more often
-be less ignorant and more sensitive to certain things-- two epic fails in a life time is not good !
-not be overhyped and to overhype-- worst...
-start driving
-more random acts of kindness
-be more grateful for you, you, you, you, and you!
-have a lot more empathy-- heartless...cry for dogs ok?
-have more coffee with my oxygen
-appreaciate thoughtful gifts...?
-create a time machine and a teleporter-- to see how I turn out in 20 years and to be able to be in Melb and Msia as much as I want
-learn how to counsel and advise and not be awkward.. ---rawrrr iunno..
-not send mixed signals? --laugh
-on superpowers-- love it
-live an exposable life with nothing to hide -- excuse 'exposable' I am retarded therefore couldnt think of the correct word. T.T
-catch up on some zzzz...

Jeremiah 1:7
7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.

1 comment:

sarah said...

love mochi much. so big now wahhhhhh (17) (again) .

and love weekendsssssssssssss :) :)