Sunday, May 24, 2009

Since May 11th...

LALALALAALAL... do not know what to update about, but I am full of maggi right now and am at homeee.. and has Bittersweet Symphony stuck in my head. Very good song, suprised they used it for the opening of hillsongs though... since its like main soundtrack of Cruel Intentions, very dodgy movie... but loves Reese Witherspoon anyways :) 

So, what has happened since my last post (May 11th), honestly its all a blur to me right now.... all I know is that my past 6 Saturdays without fail has been filled with my Rahface who is now TWENTY !!

Those Saturdays without fail, filled with Rah house, occasional waiting of rah changing into party dress, watching gilmore girls, food, movies, spock, laughing, food, shopping, presents, shoppingtown, movies, Janey house, Janey birthday, phoebe, roadtrip, jem, tiffany, nekkid Hugh Jackman, Lem birthday, pizza, not bumming, yum cha, driving, Rah birthday and lots of it, not bumming, LYGON and lots of it, public transport, laughing with signature rah laughs, d&ms and randoms in RSL, and lots of loveeee. 

So, HAPPY BIRTHWEEK RAHFACE (coz you've practically been celebrating this whole week)  I love you and your hawt stuffs so muchs :) but apparently not as much as certain other people ... with more expensive presents... :P
totes lovess :)

also...

2 comments:

sarah said...

BEST.

my bro says i need to expand my vocabulary. but nah, worst.

and we're so much more attractive now since first camwhore pic :D

i add to the list:
maths hw, anja stalk, blue playdohs, mothers day picanica, SAME CAMERA TWINSZ sarbe is CANON, but matthew mcconahey is nikon, gold necklaces, 100% quizzes, i like to eat. , red shoes fail, the morley & the nagel, lee family dinners, DRAGONBOATT and LESBO FACE.

sarah said...

and SO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

which is playing now