Saturday, October 31, 2009

I love you


A wise man once said "Maybe because it has more meaning. I want it to have meaning. Thats why I think I might go with one second more typing. ILYs on a phone is good, but that's still only one less letter than love."

ILY. Maybe its true. Maybe we have completely disregarded and underrated LOVE for what it truly meant. Maybe we've lost the sanctity and the beauty in words. Maybe we've lost meaning things and the meaning of things. Everything is about the now. Give me my minute back. Don't waste my time. MY TIME. MY WORDS. MY LIFE. MY RIGHT. MY LOVE.

I used to be one who picked my words right. I never said I loved anyone. Not to anyone except maybe my dog. Words meant the world to me. They were precious. It only came once. One breath. One line. I took it as gospel

But now, love all around .Love for everyone. Love for you. Love for me. Love for that man by the traffic light. Love for that fire hydrant. Love for rain. Love for everything. Is this wrong ? Well, I don't think so. There always room for more love in this loveless world.

But I guess the more we have something the less significance it has on you. What if I have and give so much 'love' that it has completely lost meaning for me. What if I could tell you I love you right now and not one word of it was true. What if love.

I think we should fall back into love. I think the person that I truly loved will be worth that one more second that one more breath. After all thats all I have.

1 comment:

Andrew Morley said...

When I saw that picture I laughed because it's on a maths book. Do you really love maths (write-pi-on-arm-girl)? also thank you for your beautiful words here. Actually I've been thinking about this some more. If I say thank you over and over again, It doesn't lose it's meaning.Why? Because I mean it.
See you next week... Love from Morley...