Wednesday, October 14, 2009

lrhnlerrtn cm

So... I need something new, I need a fresh touch from You, I need to learn to breathe again....won't you let me breathe again...

also need some phoerah...
Now I know that everything I write here is going to be analysed and read through twice or three times. Some will read between the lines, some will just take it literally and maybe thats my fault too. I just need a minute or two.. with You with you. So, maybe this time just let me write and let me relieve my thoughts this time no strings attached, no questions asked..this is what I think.

I...
lfhletng lrcghelcrtgbelrtugrbnglernglerngepqwrijltgicwn,emflw;iojdkrnglcrtgciuhhbnkrtnrcprjcowcnlwtiogjrkcwljec;ej;tgtrncgktroittgjlrtgjiortlgchnbnvlliuthrnbvpoijerogehglir hglce ruhg uehg leuhgec lrthculrengfdqwlfhqw

and theres nothing you can do about it. I'm just learning to breathe again.

No comments: