Monday, October 19, 2009

You should know


The other day I watched Wall-e a completely random movie that I've unfortunately never seen before in a semi-crowded restaurant whilst trying to refrain from eating food. Funny thing is that I couldn't hear what any of the characters were saying in it but yet I was captivated by the whole story line also not forgetting the fact that I started watching it halfway through the movie. So, I would just like to say that thats some 'mad skillzz yeh dawg' to keep someone entertained and interested in 'mute' and in a considerably distracting environment with.. food. And therefore watch Wall-e people and I might watch it with you too if you're nice :)

I would also like to say that I'm very proud of my mixpod playlist. If you did not already
realize, I do pick these songs according to my mood and the situation I am in my life.. They are pretty much doing the talking for me as I am one of few words and few ..thoughts..and besides there are some pretty good songs in there. Enjoy :)

I took this shot from a pile of branches and leaves that were meant to decompose
beauty in the insignificant

No comments: