Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teasers

Currently listening to 'Hug on the Inside'

It almost sounds selfish to keep wanting what others have not had in years or ever in their lives, a 'hug on the inside'. One thing I've truly learned from this epic month is how amazingly blessed I am and how some are so much more deprived than I am. It scares me to think that I've been so oblivious to some of my closer friends that have been lacking the love that I so freely and selfishly enjoy. Time to share ? I think so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of epic month, I simply cannot put such awesomeness to a single blogpost that will truly justify how amazing it has truly been, but I will try.

First lets list some events:
- The asian flash mob that was the birthday of ichan
- The 48 hours with the wong after TOOOO long and expensive shopping sprees
- The fail of Jont party crash
- The Torquay weekend birthday
- The 4 birthday cakes
- The belated gifts
- The epic release into womanhood of the wong
- The suwiirahjaney bestie sleepover
- THE JOHN MAYERHHH

Just some teasers, till the next post X)

No comments: