Monday, August 4, 2008

Hana

the one thing you never see Hana do, EAT

Ah Ma (or my grandma) styled post- beware aussies


HAPPY BUFDAY BIG GER !!!!


sebenteen yer old adi harr ??!!! WAhh *hen piao liang neh* !! Got boiflenn anot ! If got I PIAK you KA CHUI then you know ! Aiyo , u know i know you from littre gerr you know ! Now so big adi harr. Where you mommy ? Come aunty cook for you dinner .You got bot anot ? I tapau for you mommy ....



HEHEHEHEHEH....


End ahma post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Love you babe! Don't get too stressed out over the *'S' word* Praying for you and your ASEAN scholarship too ! Or did you get back the results already .. Gosh I feel so kuno. Babi youu.. Thanks for always being super selamba when the Lee's raid your place :D I love the 'whatever'ness . The Wong-ies will always be my home away from home. Wanna go makan ?


Miss you



Super duper poser hannah and jane after changing hair partings after shower and before sleepover and also before head banging with Crissy .

No comments: