Thursday, September 25, 2008

PANDAAAAROOOOOO

It is 1036pm and here I am with my bag of "Asian Fruit Jelly mini cups". First of all, 'Asian' means it's made in China which leaves me a lil worried. Who knows it may contain some toxic, evil stuff that will give me kidney stones,namely MELAMIN. It does look like plastic don't it ? Btw, it says "PANDAROO" on top, which I would guess is the company. Signs of the merge of China and Australia huh. Think Aus, KANGAROO. Think Chinky, PANDAAA..... asians, so original.
Oh, lame joke ahead.
So, 'Kuai-lo' is Caucasians in chinese right?
So, according to Jase. 'Brown-low' is...brown ppl
So, according to moi. 'Yell-ow' means asians right?

har har...farny. Jase didnt laugh when I told him. -.-

ok, I'm not entirely sure why I started this post. Technically, I'm all drugged up with pills for my 'coughy' maybe thats why. Or maybe it's cause I dont wanna go to bed cause I've been sleeping for way too long and I dread going to sleep nowadays because of my friend 'coughy'.

-BREAKING NEWS-
I just inspected the fruit jelly stuff. Its product of Malaysia.. PANDA ?? MALAYSIA? Its like the polar bears in Lost. Ludicrous. so...fruit jelly..

I'm sorry I dont have anything more to entertain you with. Its just that no one's online and I'm in the mood for random talk and schtuph, thanks to the 'Wongfu' peeps. Gotta love them .
Hmmm... maybe I should tell you bout how much of a stalker I've come to be. You see I like blogs and I reckon it is the best way to know someone without seeing them, ofcourse 'mano a mano' still beats the rest but that's beside the point. So, when I do come across some people I would like to know better I read their stuff... I read alll... of their stuff. Sad much ?? Well, I usually I don't end up reading all of it, but I try to. yes. I stalk YOU ! Sometimes I read my stuff again, I stalk myself.
Oh, just a few days ago I reread my first ever post here and I must say I am pretty proud of myself for keeping this blog alive. Maybe, cause I've become more and more obsesssed with the computer, the online world, and technology in general. Kids nowadays ..phh. GENERATION Y ! woh yehhh...
So, to bore you even more I shall give you some inside information of my blog, formally known as girl lee's blog. Why "girl lee" you ask?? Well, if you are stalk-ish enough 'Jane' aka MY NAME means 'girl'. WOW, SO ORIGINAL !!! like asians -.- Yes, I just thought it should be 'girl lee' cause if said sounds like 'girly' .
WHAT !!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!!??!
Girly... which I never am but I just thought it looks and sounds cool. Maybe it'll help with my girly-ness too. YAyyy.. So, why not. Well with the 'girl lee' bit done. Why 'imgoingtojupiter' cause probably bout the moment i got news that I was going 'down under' (cause it sounds cooler than AUS) I just thought it would be nice to keep you guys 'up there' updated and because most of the people I know who migrated start blogs but never keep them alive or don't get one at all. So, I am here to REPRESENT (say in cool gangsta voice, coz its cooler YA DAWGG) the migrators of the world who never kept people back home updated which sooner effected their relationship which finally affected their MSN convos to 'one line replies'. That is the official mission of this blog. Woohoo. How exciting. The name still stays though cause 'Jupiter' is relative. What if I haven't found jupiter yet ?? Huh ?? HUHHHH !!! Ok, lame.. sorry for wasting your time.
So, dear readers keep reading my blog so I don't feel like I'm talking to a wall/screen .You can go have a life now. ENJOY !

ps; I finished my "Asian Fruit Jelly Minicups" .There was 20 in that pack. YUMMO .Oh. I finished half a packet of 'Shapes' too. mmmm...

GNIGHT !

1 comment:

Jon Wee said...

oooh oooh stalk me stalk me stalk me