Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Holly-day

So, Holly-days are here and I'm loving every minuter of it at the moment although still in the 'sickey'. The first 2 days down and I'm already pooped from beach-ing around,hair cut hunting, lamb on a stick BBQ, Pheebs big TWO-ONE, surprising Ms.Yu, stayup-er at Sarah's (coz it definitely was not a 'sleep' over), and operation shoebox shopping (inclusive of free Krispy Kreme, yum-o XD).It is no surprise why I am exhausted and yet I have so much more ahead of me. Ski trip to Mt Buller with the fam, IMPACT on fri, and PETERBOROUGH (where??) I don't know. So cheers to the Holly-days ! Cause I'm in love with it :) Happy Holidays !!!

ps: you's likey the new look ??

2 comments:

sarah said...

YAY. i heart holidays too!
(even though im not on them yet LOL)
& hearts the new look.. and LAST.FM . (pwnz hitz.fm LOL) .

janey said...

yay new look !